The Brandon Curling Club is an eight-sheet curling rink with comfortable upper and lower viewing lounges. Food and beverage service is available in the lower viewing lounge, Keystone Café, and beverage service is available in the Upper Lounge. The viewing lounges have a capacity of over 300 people.
The Brandon Curling Club was first founded in 1889-90 on the corner of 18th Street and Victoria Avenue. Since its inception, the Brandon Curling Club has moved three times and destroyed by fire twice. In 1992-93, the Brandon Curling Club contributed financially to the expansion of the Keystone Centre and now finds its home to an eight sheet curling rink complete with upper and lower viewing lounges, and food service within the Keystone Centre complex.